For $45: A 28-Day Jumpstart to Renew, Refresh, and Re-energize
Are You Ready To:
- Feel better quickly and have more energy?
- Push through your 2015 health goals?
- Gain positive momentum and start a solid routine for your fittest year EVER?
- Overcome excuses and start seeing results?
- Slip into those skinny jeans, prepare for spring/summer clothes?
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
JANUARY 19TH – FEBRUARY 15TH
**LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE**
This Challenge Includes:
- 28-Day Meal Plan & Grocery Lists ($60 value)
- Access to online personal training app which is loaded with many different workouts to suit all fitness levels as well as printable travel, at-home, or gym workouts ($65 value)
- *Bi-Weekly* – Workout Schedule for minimum 4 workouts per week to ensure maximum benefits from the challenge ($35 value)
- Email support & successful goals setting guidance (priceless)
- Before & After Measurements
- Regular emails to keep you accountable, on track, and motivated
- Access to Facebook Challenge Support Forum
Sign Up Below:
Okay, so what is this challenge all about you ask?? Well it’s 2015 and what better time to start fresh and create the framework for the fittest year of your life?
Have you been thinking for a while how you wish you could just lose an extra 5-10 lbs? Now is the time to do it and I am here to help you along the way!
Many people have no problem working out hard in January, but that is only half the battle because if you are not eating the right foods to support your training and weight loss goals then it will be very hard to get your desired results.
If you sign up for the challenge now you are committing yourself to 28 days to push hard and focus on yourself. When was the last time you really focused on yourself? I mean really put your goals first?
Now is the time!!
The best part is you can do it along side other people creating a great support group and you have Natalie to cheer you on and help you along the way!
A Realistic Meal Plan for 4 Weeks
4 week meal plan allowing you to eat real foods
Tips on how to have a cheat meal without altering progress
Details about protein, carbs, and fats – why you should eat balanced meals
Tips for how to achieve a flat belly
Proper hydration for weight loss and health
How to do effective meal prep
Know your macro-nutrient percentages: balancing carbs, proteins, and fat
When to eat organic
Tips on how to get a flat belly
Access to Fitness Evolution Training’s Online Training System for 4 Week
– You will be provided with workouts to perform independently
-Workouts can be viewed on your computer or through a downloadable app to your smartphone or tablet
-Workouts will include: at home ab ripper, living room full body blast, fat blasting full body gym workout, and many different cardio/strength training options to choose from no matter where you will be working out!
-All exercises in each of the workouts provided have videos in order to ensure proper form
-If you are already doing one-on-one training or group fitness classes with Fitness Evolution Training, these workouts will be performed on your day’s off of training with Fitness Evolution Training.
Virtual Initial Kick-Off Meeting
-Each participant will receive a video from Natalie explaining all the details of the challenge.
-We will discuss the nutrition plan, how to take before pictures and measurements
-We will discuss goals for the month. You will set you own individual goal for the 4 weeks (I want to tone my stomach, bigger biceps, plumper bum etc etc…) and your before picture can directly reflect that specific goal for comparison.
-Pictures will not be broadcast online… don’t worry, for your eyes only!
-Due to the fact that I do not believe in the scale, we will not focus on specific weight loss goals; however, we can set goals directly related to inches lost or strength etc. This is not saying that you will not lose weight in this challenge, because you most likely will, but when you are performing strength training I do not feel this is the best way to measure progress.
Half-Way Mark Check-In
Email check-in and motivational video message from Natalie. There will be an opportunity to have any questions answered also.
Support through Online Facebook Forum with all other members doing the challenge
– It is not mandatory to take part in the forum; however, it might help get any questions answered that might come up along the way.
– A place where you can write about feelings, progress, questions and answer questions
If you follow all the rules for the entire 4 weeks, you can be entered in a draw to
win one of these great prizes:
$100 worth of AdvoCare Products mailed to you
1 Free One-on-One Studio Personal Training Session, if local ($65 value!)
2 Free Months Access to Online Personal Training Software ($100 value)
Bonus Point System
In addition to the grand prizes, an additional prize will be awarded to the individual who has accumulated the most bonus points by the end of the competition.
Bonus points are awarded as follows…
Log one full week of your foods on MyFitnessPal – 3 points per week
Take a class at Local Gym – 1 point per class (max of 25 in the competition)
Log 1 hr of workouts outside Fitness Evolution Training -1 point for every hour of activity logged in MyFitnessPal (max of 50). You’ll receive a list of accepted forms of activity at your initial meeting.
Complete the Weekly Fitness Challenge – 1 point each
1. Must track their nutrition everyday in My Fitness Pal (free downloadable app or via website)
2. Must exercise at least 4 days per week and track via online training
3. Must follow the meal plan minimum 6 days per week
4. Must take before pictures & measurements in order to compare results (for your eyes only – not to be broadcasted all over the internet :))
What are you waiting for?? Sign up TODAY!
Click Here to register now!
*** Click on ONLINE STORE tab, then scroll down to ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING